ROYAL WILTON Specifications
Construction Wilton Weave
Yarn Composition 100% Solution Dyed Heatset Polypropylene
Tufted Pile Weight Ca. 1510 g/m² (45.5 oz/yd²)
Total Weight Ca. 2150 g/m² (63 oz/yd²) +/- 5%
Pile Height Ca. 7 mm
Standard Roll Size 4m (+/-2%) x 30m (+/-2%)
Performance(as tested by ITTS Inc. USA)
Stain Resistance 10 (AATCC-175-2003)
Static Control Pass – Max. 4 kV (AATCC 134-1996)
Tuft Bind Pass – 4.3 lbs (ASTM-D-1335)
Dimensional Stability Pass – Max. 0.2% change (AACHEN)
– Pill Test Pass – 8 (ASTM-D-2859-06)
– Smoke Density Pass – Max. 450 (ASTM-E-662-06)
– Hot Metal Nut Pass – Low Radius Of Effects Of Ignition (BS4790)
– to light Excellent – 5 (AATCC-16E)
– to wet & dry crocking Wet – 4, Dry – 3 (AATCC-165)
– to ozone Excellent – 5 (AATCC-129)
10 Year Carpet Wear Warranty
Lifetime Antishock Carpet Warranty
Ideal for Medium Commercial and Hospitality Use.
The subfloor should be dry, smooth, flat, dust-free and resistant to compression and load-bearing. Where seaming is necessary, a seam sealant must be used for all such installations. Due to dye lot variations, actual color may vary slightly from the samples. Chair pads are recommended to prevent premature wear of carpet.
For Public Areas, Corridor, Guest Room, Restaurant, Casino, VIP Lounge, Staircase, Karaoke, Cineplex, Places of Worship, etc.